Autism Delaware's Clinical Services
Autism Delaware's Clinical Services were developed to meet the needs of children with autism, parents, caregivers and school districts in Delaware and surrounding areas.
Clinical services may be right for you if you are or have a student or child who
- struggles to communicate
- throws a tantrum for no apparent reason
- has toilet training needs
- insists on sameness in daily activities
- has trouble getting along with others
- exhibits disruptive behavior in class
- has trouble with classmates
Explore these pages to learn more about our clinical services offerings.
Click here to read a short biography on our Clinical Director, Susan Peterson, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Click here to learn more about services for school districts.
Click here to learn more about services for parents and caregivers.
Click here to access a free, downloadable parent manual on evidence-based treatments, provided by the National Autism Center.