April 1 - April 30
For school-aged (K-12) children in Delaware
The theme for our 2023 contest is “Heroes.”
Show us someone that you think of as a hero!
- The child must be school-aged and reside in the state of Delaware
- You must submit a digital copy of the child's original 2D or 3D art relevant to our theme of "acceptance and inclusion" of people on the spectrum.
- A parent or guardian must agree to allow us to display the child's art on our website and social media.
April 1, 2023
April 30, 2023
Art Displayed on Website and Social Media:
First posts on April 10 and then updated weekly.
- First place winner: $100 Amazon gift card
- Second place winner: $50 Amazon gift card
- Third place winner: $25 Amazon gift card
- Five (5) honorable mentions: Each honorable mention will receive an Alex the Autism Delaware Bear teddy bear
Winners will be announced on May 10, 2023.
Employees and board members of Autism Delaware and the members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents and legal guardians, children and legal wards, grandparents, and grandchildren, including “in-laws.”
Limit one (1) entry per child.
Parent(s) or guardian(s), please submit the form below and then email a jpeg photo of your child's artwork to email@example.com.