Introducing Table Talk (o Sobremesa, en español).
This family-networking dinner is
– facilitated by trained family members of individuals with autism.
– taking place in each county.
– including conversation and childcare provided by Let’s Play.
At each dinner, you will
– gain insight from the challenges faced by other families and learn how they succeeded.
– be able to share in a safe and confidential environment.
– develop supportive relationships.
– find local resources available to you and your family.
Interested in attending? Contact your Autism Delaware family support provider (FSP) or family navigator.
Don’t have an FSP or family navigator currently working on your behalf? Call Autism Delaware intake coordinator Melanie Matusheski at (302) 224-6020, ext. 219, and ask to be assigned one.