Volunteer With Us
Already a Volunteer?
New Volunteer? Here's how to apply.
Volunteers are essential to Autism Delaware’s work in the community. They serve on committees, help in the office, help at recreational events and are crucial members of the teams that run our annual fundraising events.
Volunteers are an essential piece of the puzzle we simply could not provide the range of services, events, and resources that we do without them.
- Fill out the online application (click the green button below)
- As part of the application, you will read and accept the photo and liability waivers.
- Upon submitting the application, you will immediately receive an automatic email with more instructions or available opportunities. Check your junk folder if you don’t see it right away.
- Complete orientation at one of our locations.
- Orientation is not required for event volunteers.
- Get started! Depending on the role, you may be able to sign up for events right away. Our special events require little or no training.